2021 National Taiwan University
- The Chinese Language Division in the Language Center of National Taiwan University (NTU) was established in October 1984. It offers programs on Mandarin Chinese language training and facilitated research projects in this field.
- At the initial stage, only two programs, the “Chinese Program for Foreign Students” and the “Research Core Course,” were offered in our division. However, due to the radically growing trend of foreigners learning Chinese in recent years, the foreign universities that have signed the agreement on educational cooperation with NTU, or those that will attempt to work with NTU in the future, express their wishes to send students here to learn Chinese. To cater to the rising trend of international cultural exchanges, to enable overseas Chinese people to better understand our country, to facilitate foreigners in learning Mandarin and Chinese dialects, and also to support the demand of Chinese language teachers, our division started to provide Chinese courses to the public in 2000.
|Package for 3 months|
|THB 63000||THB 17,000||THB 46,000|
|Package for 6 months|
|THB 109,000||THB 17,000||THB 92,000|
|Package for 12 months|
|THB 202,000||THB 17,000||THB 184,000|
- This program is open for application a year before the course starts. If you are interested, please submit your application as soon as possible. It is possible that the application is closed before the deadline because the capacity is full.
- All the applicants shall arrive at the CLD office in person on the prescribed registration day for payment and placement test. Those who cannot attend the registration on time will be charged an extra handling fee NTD1500 (this fee is NOT refundable).This policy is effective from 2019/7/24, Taiwan time. (This policy is announced on 2019/7/24.)
- This class is 3 classes per day (50-minute class with a 10-minute break), from Monday to Friday, 15 hours per week.
- We have 3 time slots per day：
- a) 08:20 ~ 11:10
- b) 12:00 ~ 14:50
- c) 15:10 ~ 18:00
- Very beginners’ classes will mainly be arranged at C period (15:10-18:00), and some may be at B period (12:00-14:50). Announced on 2020/3/4.
- Students’ levels are our priority for class arrangement. With other necessary considerations, we decide the class time. Students cannot choose their class time.
|extra handling fee|
(All the applicants shall arrive at the CLD office in person on the prescribed registration day for payment and placement test. Those who cannot attend the registration on time will be charged an extra handling fee(this fee is NOT refundable)
(Accident insurance and Medical Insurance offered by Nanshan Life Insurance Company are available here. As for the National Health Insurance offered by the Taiwan government, please refer to: National Health Insurance Administration)
สนใจสมัครเรียนสามารถติดต่อได้ที่Line ADD : @hooraytaiwan มี@ด้วยนะคะ