Intensive Chinese Language Program (ICLP) at TAMKANG UNIVERSITY
- Designed for students with shorter study plan.
- Age of 12~30 (Spring: 14~30)
- New classes in summer (July & August)
- Options of 3 weeks and 6 weeks.
- It’s in small classes, and 20 hours a week.
- The course covers Chinese course, cultural courses and outdoor course.
- Counselors not only taking care of your daily life in Taiwan, but also helps you improve your language ability every day.
- There will be a 3-day field trip (for 6 weeks only) at the last week of the program.
- Interesting Chinese language competition and activities would also be held during the classes.
➤Start of Terms：Summer (July & August)
➤Term Duration：3 weeks or 6 weeks in Summer
➤Course Length in a Week：Chinese class – 20 hours
Cultural class – 2~4 hours
Outdoor activities – 8 hours
(There will be a 3-day field trip in the sixth week.)
➤Placement Test：Taken upon arrival.
➤Location：Summer – Tamshui Campus
➤Accommodation / Meals：
3 / 6 weeks – Accommodation and meals included.
➤Tuition：3 weeks – NTD$ 49,000 (Deposit NT 9,000)
6 weeks – NTD$ 75,000 (Deposit NT 10,000)
➤ Early Birds (Apply before 25 May 2018)
3 weeks – NTD$ 45,000 (Deposit NT 5,000)
6 weeks – NTD$ 73,000 (Deposit NT 8,000)
➤Application Deadline： July course-June 15th
August course-July 15th